More than 5,500 specialists from 13 countries are expected to visit again MebelExpo Uzbekistan exhibition in 2021.
Participation in MebelExpo Uzbekistan exhibition will allow your company to:
- Introduce your product to the market of Uzbekistan - the largest consumer market in Central Asia with a population of more than 34 million people;
- Attract a unique audience of specialists from all over Uzbekistan, given that the furniture and woodworking industries are one of the most dynamically developing sectors of the national economy and mainly consists of small businesses dispersed in all regions of the country;
- Attract specialists from other countries of the Central Asian region with whom you can meet only in Tashkent;
- Deliver the information about the benefits of your products to all potential customers interested in procurement;
- Increase the sales and expand its geography through the development of dealer and distribution networks in all regions of Uzbekistan and neighboring countries;
- Demonstrate to the target audience the latest developments, new technologies and materials used for furniture making and woodworking;
- Demonstrate the latest trends, best-sellers and most popular designs for the upcoming furniture seasons;
- Assess the demand for your products, evaluate the competitive environment and receive valuable feedback from the representatives of the target audience;
- Attract attention to your brand and increase its recognition;
- Build and maintain a reputation as a successful, reliable and stable company.
Following the results of MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2019 there were:
- Over 5400 visitors from 13 countries;
- 95% of them are industry experts;
- 70% of visitors planned to purchase the products of participants following up the exhibition meetings;
- 51% of visitors are business owners in management positions;
- 82% of visitors consider the exhibition important;
- 75% of exhibitors are satisfied with participation in MebelExpo Uzbekistan 2019;
- 75% of exhibitors expressed an intention to participate at the next year exhibition.
Throughout the year, the exhibition is supported by an active advertising campaign to attract the required targeted visitors:
- Targeted advertising on social networks;
- Direct email throughout the database of national and foreign companies;
- Advertising in the leading industrial mass media, on professional portals and forums;
- SMS-campaigns throughout the database of industry experts;
- Outdoor advertising;
- Other types of advertisements.